We run termly update and networking sessions. These inspiring meetings will provide opportunities for you to consider the very latest local and national developments in the teaching and learning of Primary Science.
Our update sessions for 2021-22 are as follows. All courses are now available for booking.
Follow the links below for more information and booking details.
- Payment will be taken by invoicing AFTER each session.
- Face-to-face (F) and virtual (V) sessions are all priced at £50.00
- If the Covid situation changes, face-to-face sessions will be run virtually via Zoom.
- Joining instructions will be sent via email after registration.
- Burton-On-Trent – 3rd November 2021 (F)
- Newcastle-Under-Lyme – 9th November 2021 (F)
- Lichfield – 10th November 2021 (F)
- Rugeley – 11th November 2021 (F)
- Virtual Session – 25th November 2021 (V)
- Rugeley – 3rd March 2022 (F)
- Burton-On-Trent – 9th March 2022 (F)
- Newcastle-Under-Lyme – 15th March 2022 (F)
- Lichfield – 23rd March 2022 (F)
- Virtual Session – 31st March 2022 (V)