We run regular update and networking sessions. These inspiring termly meetings will provide opportunities for you to consider the very latest local and national developments in the teaching and learning of Primary Science.
Our next update sessions are as follows. Courses are now available for booking in Autumn 2020 and Spring/Summer 2021. Follow the links below for more information and booking details.
PLEASE NOTE – Payment will be taken by invoicing AFTER each session. Should face-to-face sessions not be feasible due to changes in the Covid-19 pandemic situation, replacement sessions using Zoom videoconferencing will be made available. These will be priced at 50% of the face-to-face fee*.
(* NB – sessions at Rugeley will be £40 via Zoom)
Dates for 2020-21
- Burton – 4th November 2020
- Newcastle-Under-Lyme – 10th November 2020
- Lichfield – 11th November 2020
- Rugeley – 12th November 2020
- Rugeley – 25th February 2021
- Lichfield – 10th March 2021
- Burton – 10th March 2021
- Newcastle-Under-Lyme – 16th March 2021
- Burton – 8th June 2021
- Newcastle-Under-Lyme – 15th June 2021
- Rugeley – 17th June 2021
- Lichfield – 23rd June 2021